Do you need a Shuttle Bus for your business or personal use?
Well, there are a large variety of used buses available in the market today depending on the purpose they will serve. Normally a bus has to transport people from one location to another and such buses are called Shuttle buses or Minibusses. If you want to buy a Shuttle bus or Minibus then you are in the right place.
Shuttle buses are smaller in size compared to coach or transit size buses and quite affordable. However, you need to do your due diligence and be careful when buying a bus, especially from whom you are buying one. A Used Minibus For Sale can be affordable but still expensive compared to other vehicles you have ever purchased. If you are buying a shuttle bus for the first time then you need to be extra cautious and do thorough research of the market before you settle down on the bus you need.
There are a large variety of shuttle buses available online, depending upon how and where you want to use them. For example, Shuttle buses normally seat up to 25 passengers and if you want to seat 35 passengers then you need a bigger bus. Similarly, if you want to ferry passengers with disabilities or special needs then you need a shuttle bus that is equipped with an electronic wheelchair lift. Such wheelchair equipped shuttle buses are necessities and are frequently used as adult daycare bus, senior center shuttle, adult day care shuttle, medical transport shuttle, senior center van, medical transport van, medical transport bus, adult daycare van, senior center bus and more. Also, if you want to save on fuel and mileage then you need a bus that is powered by a rugged and dependable diesel engine.
Used Shuttle Buses For Sale are commonly used as:
1. Church Bus: These type of shuttle buses provide free transportation to Church events, mid-week services, and Sunday services fulfilling the mission of the Church to reach out to people in need. They also help reduce the number of vehicles that are parked outside the Church as well as pollution. As a Church grows they tend to buy shuttle buses so they can bring in followers who live far away from the church especially seniors and children. A Church bus also helps a Church get popular in a particular neighborhood, if the people living in that neighborhood know that the Church bus is coming on a specific day at a specific time, this increases the social interaction between the Church and its audience. Churches frequently use banner ads on their shuttle buses to advertise their services throughout the bus route.
2. Airport Shuttle Bus: These buses normally transport people to and from the airport and in many cases within an airport from one terminal to another. These buses have larger passenger capacity as well as luggage space with minimal seats, so they can transport the maximum number of people in a single trip.
3. Hotel Shuttle Bus: These are buses owned and operated by private hotels in an airports vicinity. They tend to ferry guests to and from the airport at a pre-determined time and run on a fixed schedule unless you have specifically booked them for your arrival. These buses normally run every 10 – 15 minutes to and from the airport.
4. Shopping Mall Shuttle Bus: As the name suggests, Mall owners operate shuttle services in their neighborhood to conveniently ferry customers or buyers from their homes to the shopping mall. The pick-up and drop-off points are at designated bus stops or landmarks.
5. Tour Bus: These buses take tourist especially foreigners on sightseeing trips around tourist attraction sites.
6. Limo Bus: These buses are driven by a chauffeur with a partition between the driver’s cabin and the passenger cabin. These buses offer limousine service with a pre-booked bus for hire with a driver. In these buses, the driver is always outside the passenger cabin.
7. Charter Bus: These buses are normally hired or purchased by organizations to transport a group of people from one destination to another and are used to travel short as well as long distances comfortably. In other words, they are used for group travel. For example, a construction company may buy a shuttle bus or hire a shuttle service to transport its employees from its headquarters to the construction site regularly.
8. Jitney Bus: These buses transport passengers from one location to another for a fare. They are normally operated by private companies in areas that are busy and lack public transportation. Jitneys transport people to key areas around the city and some may even run from suburban regions to downtown areas for a modest fare.
9. Personal Use Vehicle: Individuals who are handicapped and want an affordable means of transportation often buy a minibus or wheelchair van that is equipped with a wheelchair lift. The minibus helps transport the handicapped individual as well as their family members on local medical visits as well as family outings.0. Dog Rescue Service: Animal shelters in many locations are being overwhelmed with abandoned animals, particularly dogs and do not have the budgets or space to care for them before they are euthanized. Volunteers and individual operators are buying used buses to transport dogs and other animals to distant cities where they can be successfully adopted.
11. Recreational Vehicles: Since Used Shuttle Buses are affordable and easily customizable they can be used as a recreational vehicle which includes living quarters that are designed for travel as well as low cost accommodations. Such buses are commonly used by retirees for extended travel to family and friends.
12. Commercial contract transportation carriers: Commercial carriers that transport the handicapped and have contracts of less than five years and do not want to get stuck with payments on new buses after their contracts expire, buy used shuttle buses for financial safety.
13. Schools and Shopping Centers: Schools & Shopping Centers buy preowned shuttle buses especially those that have a Safe-Ride program for students and shoppers in distant parking lots and for nighttime and inclement weather transport.
14. Real Estate Companies: Real Estate Operators, Managers and Developers buy perowned minibuses for transporting their clientele between their various properties (office buildings and better residential complexes) and public transportation hubs.
15. Other Uses: When you buy a perowned shuttle bus for sale the possibilities are endless on how you can use them. You will be surprised to know that preowned buses are frequently purchased by small businesses and are converted into mobile offices for chiropractors, hairdressers, mobile teeth whitening offices, personal trainers and much more.
Once you have a bus that suits your needs then you need to think about passenger comfort next. Does the bus has wide tinted windows? Does it have an entertainment/music system? Does it have air conditioning and rear heating units for the colder months? Does it have safety equipment like first aid kit, fire extinguisher, seat belts, armrests, and grab handles? Are the seats in cloth or vinyl? Just for your information, vinyl seats are preferred by many passengers since they are easy to clean, retain less odor and are comfortable on long trips. You also need to check if the seats have sufficient legroom. When passengers travel long distances they tend to carry a lot of luggage, so that you will need a bus that may have luggage compartments overhead and below the seats and maybe even at the front or rear end of the bus. Many shuttle buses are equipped with flip seats so that you can increase or decrease the wheelchair seating capacity depending upon the number of passengers and wheelchairs on your bus. Bigger shuttle buses are designed for long-distance travel, high passenger counts and some even come with a lavatory (be careful what you wish for). In short, you get what you pay for and with the right amount of money you can add, remove or replace any equipment and modify your bus for your specific requirements.
Now that you may see choosing the right bus for your needs is quite a daunting task. A Shuttle bus is an investment and will give you handsome returns year after year if you choose the right bus at the right price. Buying a Brand new shuttle bus is often not a good idea since they are expensive, many small businesses can’t afford them, they depreciate faster compared to other vehicles on the road and the depreciation factor can be up to 30% in just the first year, they are not a good choice especially if you want to use them occasionally on a weekly basis as for a church bus service or for hire as a wedding or birthday party vehicle, their spare parts are not easily available in the market in case of an accident or break down, they are not readily available either and you may have to wait up to 2 to 4 months to get your bus delivered at your business or home and since you have paid a lot to buy them initially you will have to wait longer to recover your principal investment.
So you see buying a brand new shuttle bus is not a good option for many businesses and organizations. Well, then what do you do? You can buy used or preowned shuttle bus that is readily available on the market today. Many small business and institutions list their used shuttle buses for sale online once they have served their purpose and no longer need them. At first sight, this might seem a very attractive and lucrative option. But you need to keep in mind that these preowned minibusses for sale have been running on the road for many years, have endured a lot of wear and tear while transporting people and have acquired thousands of miles on their odometer. Let there be no doubt that these preowned buses have a lot of electronic and mechanical defects as well. The seller will often hide these defects from the buyer to make a quick sale and get rid of their bus. You can end up buying a used minibus that is defective even after paying thousands of dollars for buying it and transporting it to your location. Then you will have to spend thousands of additional dollars in mechanical repairs and fixing its interior as well as exterior to make it travel worthy for passengers. Of course, this entire process of purchase, repair and reconditioning will cost you precious time as well as money.
Wouldn’t it be better if you can buy a used minibus that is fully reconditioned from bumper to bumper, has more than 1,000 parts checked and repaired by experienced professionals, is certified ready to hit the road, is ready for immediate doorstep delivery, is being sold by a company who is licensed and bonded under state and federal law and by someone who has been in the business of reconditioning used buses for more than 35 years. If your answer is a big yes then we are the used shuttle bus dealership that you are looking for and will help you buy the perfect shuttle bus for your business. Whether you want to use your bus as a Church Bus, Jitney Bus, Tour Bus, Limo Bus, Charter Bus, Team Travel Bus, Casino Bus, Hotel Transport Bus, Airport Bus, etc. we have the preowned minibusses that fit your needs and budget, are fully reconditioned and inspected from bumper to bumper, have excellent interiors as well as exteriors with a fresh appearance and are certified ready to hit the road.
Some of the additional benefits of buying Used Shuttle Buses For Sale are:
1. Storage Capacity: Transportation companies always look for buses that have higher storage capacity since passengers traveling long distances tend to carry more luggage. Used shuttle buses have large luggage compartments above & below the seats, at the entrance and rear end of the bus. They are also equipped with flip seats so the number of seats can be increased or decreased depending on the number of passengers on the bus.
2. Tested Fit on the road: If you buy used shuttle buses from licensed & bonded dealerships like Major Vehicle Exchange then you get a bus that is tested and certified ready to hit the road in the USA & Canada.
3. Drive a good bus at less price: You don’t need to break the bank to buy a bus. Used buses for sale are affordable compared to new buses. You can buy up to 4 Preowned buses at the price of 1 new bus. This is the shortest and easiest way of increasing your bus fleet and growing your transportation business.
4. Clean Auto Check Report: Before you buy a preowned bus for sale, you need to know about its previous status, previous owners, repairs, accident, mileage validation, and law history. You can get all this information thru its auto check report. Licensed used bus dealerships always sell buses that have a clean auto check report. This gives you peace of mind while going thru the bus buying process. You always know what you are paying for.
5. Money Maker: Used buses are far affordable compared to new buses. You can buy a used bus and get down to the business of transporting people almost instantly. Since you pay less to buy the bus initially, you recover your principal amount faster compared to new buses. The money that you make after recovering the principal amount is pure profits. Its easier and faster to make profits from a used bus than a new bus.
6. Customization: Every equipment and part on a used bus can be easily added, removed, changed or replaced and are easy to source. This is not the case with new buses. New buses often use imported parts which are difficult to source in the local market. So, if your new bus breaks down then your business comes to a standstill almost instantly and maybe even for several weeks or months.
7. Pay Less for Insurance: The insurance of any vehicle is determined by its value. Since you buy the used bus at a lower price you pay fewer premiums compared to new buses. This may also benefit your company since you will have to pay insurance for the entire fleet of buses.
9. Reduced Depreciation: Used buses offer the best value for your money because they depreciate less on the road. A new bus may depreciate up to 25% in the first year and can loose up to 30% of its value. With Used buses, you don’t have to worry much about the depreciation factor since they have already gone thru a lot of wear and tear at the initial stage.
10. Low Registration Fee: Registration fee is determined by the price of the vehicle. Since you pay less to buy a used bus to end up paying a lesser registration fee. Which simply means more money in your pocket.
For more information call the Owner & CEO at Major Vehicle Exchange, Mr. Charles Kaufman at 516-333-7483 today!!!